Hire Of Clubrooms & Facilities – Rules & Conditions
Click here to check available dates
General for all hires
The following areas are strictly out of bounds: Front Offices, Bowling Greens (unless booked) and Grounds behind the Clubhouse.
As the Club is in a residential area, noise is to be kept to a reasonable level at all times.
Damage and breakage anywhere within the building and ground environments are the liability of the user and the bond shall be used to pay for any replacements or repairs.
Party decoration of the rooms should be first discussed with the Venue Manager for approval.
You booking is only confirmed once the $100 bond is paid.
Terms and Conditions of Hire
Please email for a full quote – see the contact us page.
- Facility hireage $ 230.00 (GST inclusive)
- A bond of $100.00 will be required upon booking, returnable if there is no damage or breakage, and if the premises are left clean.
- Cleaning fee $40.00
- If extra services are required additional costs will apply.
For Hirers wishing to use our Bar Facilities
- Rotorua East Bowling Club will need to apply to the Council for a Special Licence for each function booked. The Council requires at least 21 working days to issue these so the more notice you can give for your booking the better. Each Special Licence costs $90.00
- Liquor licence approval is dependent on acceptance by R.L.C. and the Health Dept. Menu for event must reflect bar hours, numbers and age range of guests. Some hot food should be continuously available for the duration of the event.
- A licensed Bar person from the Club, is to be in attendance at all times that the Bar facility is required to be opened, two will be required for events of more than 30 guests, also dependent on bar closing time. Bar operating time will be charged allowing for 30 minutes set up time and thirty minutes close up time. (e.g. bar operating hours 8pm to 11pm – 3hours – will incur 4 hours operating time charged). Conditions of the Club liquor licence are to be strictly adhered to. Only authorised Club Members shall operate and be behind the Bar.
- The Bar will close no later than 12 midnight in any case, and premises must always be vacated within thirty minutes of licence (including any cleaning time by hirer).
- The licensed Bar person from the club is at a cost of $25.00 per person per hour. Two will be required for events of more than 30 guests
The kitchen is available as part of the facility use agreement